pewit pewit lol.

Assalamualaikum...Hye ualllzzz. Its been a long time I'm not update my blog. Well that's me, I'm not have time to ask my father to lend me a broadband. I thinks so if I ask him for it, he doesn't will. Em time are moving too fast. I don't have enough time in my life.  If it is 48 hour a day, I think I'm the person who be happy ever in this world. But you guys know, that if, see if??? It will never be :( sad sad sad!

Please don't ask me what's going on now, but you guys know, I am very worried about my PMR exam this year. Now, entering the month of april, it just remaining a few months before the true exam come in october 1. Oh god, what should I do? *depressed* My dad, his the one who always support me, I want to make he proud of me. I'm promise dad. Pray for me :-) For my sweetheart, I really miss you, as I'm writting this, I know you are the greatest thing that never happen in my life. *Spikey Ben*