A hectic month

Hello and Hi, Good morning beautiful people. You know? It will be so strange not to be in form 2 anymore. I am really going to miss it. I'm going to miss the happy familiar way that everything feels. Nothing will be the same at a new form. I feel as if I am losing something very special. I wonder everyone feel like this.

Until now, untill the new month of june, I still can be friend with a new form in form 3. Maybe because I am not ready to take the PMR exam. Yeah sorry because always talk about exam exam exam. Whoaaa so spite. haha. Actually time are moving too fast. I think 24 hours a day is not enough haa. I know I will burst with it. 

What a hectic month. I was a happy girl but for past two weeks I have been strangely quite. k weird. May is just make me literally tired and there is implicit too. hahahaha boy like what haa? 30 may is boboi birthday. K I am so dizzy thinking what things that I will buy for his present on his birthday this wednesday. HAHAHA nothing. 

So sayang, sorry kay I takde duets nak belikan you hadiah mahey mahey. hihi <3