1 Day left, and I hate it -.-

Okay Assalamualaikum guys! Today is saturday right and sunday will coming tomorrow. The last day of school holidays two week and you know, school will be reopened in day after tomorrow. For sure, I'm not ready at all. Yeah actually I'm still in my holiday mood not going to school. Really hard to let it go. Seriously oh! I need extra holidays, extra and more more more! Urgh, It feels like school holidays just begin yesterday isn't it? But it passed already. Hmm I'm crying!!!! Fuck this feeling! OMG time is ticking :( I can accept the fact that school holidays is almost over. Just 1day left :( crying crying T_T I feel like dying too.....

Oh yayayayaya. I'm trying to thing positive about KKG and KKS. I try to forget about all worried feelings inside me. I can control myself huh. Hell! the more I try to forget it the more it keeps playing in my mind. Shit, just forget about it, I don't want to ruin my mood just because all this. Byee!