asdfghjkl!! I Play Old School Nintendo.


I find that I get nostalgic for being a little girl when I play nintendo. I friggin love the original nintendo. I'm surprised mine still works! But woii, I'm not complaining. I love the machine, and it loves me back. We are having a love affair. And that's quite possibly one of the strangest things I've ever said -.- I love all the old games. For your information, I still have an old machine game eventhough I have the latest one right now. Hee :D Adventure Island is my favorite game of all the time. 

I'm a video game geek and I'm proud to admit it! I not all that good at them, but being good isn't what makes it FUN. Playing old games that you haven't seen in YEARS is what makes it fun. Well, not so much the last one, but STILL x I do love old nintendo.