Where are you darling?

Yeah today was very tired day for meh. Not only today but everyday babe. Ahh I don't care about that. I just want to tell you that school isn't fun at all. Moreover now I'm fifteen. I have lots of work that's going to do. Reading books, reference books and all my pocket notes. Not including my old notes, If me doing some calculation, I think theres so mucccchhhh to do and I don't want! My schedule was very very pack. At the evening, I have my tuition at school but at night I have tuition too. but not at school. At outside.

Duh, at what time I need to do many of my homework? Please tell me. Seriously I don't get enough sleep. Oh , I know, maybe I must being lifeless nerd? right? thanks teacher --' I've been like this since the school is reopened. okay I not ready at all. I'm just miss AFZANIZAL. By where are you? :'/ Eh I'm running out of time. I gotta go now. Imissyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sayang! Its my turn to pick up after you. Pray for me dear.