Farewell 2012, Welcome 2013.

People say that the bad memories cause the most pain. But actually it's the good ones thet drive your insane. So, hello 2013 and I hope this new year is better than the past. Actually I was scared to sit for a new year. I really hopes that this new year might bring me closer to the happiness. Even 2012 was the most difficult year as I am taking Pmr examination, but there is something that I will never forget. Friendship. It's about friendship. The oth of the god, I admit that I really loves 3RK1. My friends are all good you know. Seriously, I will miss it........

There is one thing cause I'm too scared with this new year. I will be form4 student as I'm not ready with the class exchange. I'm not ready to split with my friends. Especially my Bestfriend, EQA ZAIDAN. One word:   DEAD. What should I do? HAHA just pray that everythings gonna be alright. No matter how difficult it was,  sooner or later it will be easy. Yess! Change takes time right? :) Hmm I'm here typing this post just want to say that 3RK1 will forever in my heart. Forever, ever and ever 3RK1. I love you alls baby :*

Kamilia          Wanie          Nina           Syazana           Fateha             Syakila             Sarah

Hidayah          Antasha        Aimi           Eqa Zaidan        Safa          Adieana             Azreen

Faizati            Ain sofea        Najiha          Syarf Azam         Shuhadah           Afiqah            Harisa

Najatin            Anis Adiba 

i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you! it's countlessssssss my dear. ELF!