I need less friends, more bread, less talk, more head.

Hi, It's quite difficult to reconcile with everyone. Especially those who hate me. Like Aisyah Amira. HAHA I'm sorry had to mention her name. I don't know what I've done, but what I remember I never disturbing her life. Interfere with her lover, bestfriends or anything she owned. But you know what? She often surmount me. Everyday!!! hahahahaha damn what she wants from me. One word: Crazyyyyy! 

This is short update. I don't know what else I'm going to type. But seriously I feel likee....... useless. Live in this world do not insult and defamation okay. Who are you? You have no right to punish someone or slander someone. So, I really hope one day she will ask for pardon. In shaa Allah I will forgive her no matter how harsh, how rude, how extreme you make defamation about me. 

I as a human, I still have heart, have feeling to fogive and forget. I know you too. So I'll be waiting. Why I'm telling about this? Because I cannot stand with her behaviour. Bye xoxo