Missing you something terrible.


Being a good friend is almost as hard as finding one. I was a good friend, as far as I can remember. Apparently I hurt someone horribly, and I still don't know HOW. But she's so stubborn. She won't talk to me, she probably doesn't even acknowledge that I'm even alive anymore. We used to be Best Friends. But that ended almost a month ago I gotta say: I'm missing her something terrible

She was basically my sister, and I was the sister that she never had. But she replaced me with the girl who is my absolute friend in the entire world, and I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm friggin jealous as hell. But, I'm being cool with it. I'm dealing with this the best that I can. Just chilling out and waiting for the day that she wants to accept an apology. #Note to self: That day is probably NEVER going to come. Don't get your hopes up.

Well, in case this girl somehow stumbles across this blog or my best friends shoves it in her face. I'd like to apologize for the thousandth time. To the one little sister that I have:

I'm sorry I hurt you, I wish I could take it back, but time travel is a little out of reach for the human race at the moment. Maybe in a few hundred years, I'll be able to go back in time and rease when I hurt you. I didn't  mean too, and to be brutally honest, I can't EVER recall saying something about you. If I did, you cannot possibly imagine how upset I am with myself. You can't even fathom how sorry I am,  and that probably doesn't make things any better between us, but I wish it could. 

If I could take back everything that went wrong between us, I would. I miss you, and I'm so, unimaginably sorry for hurting you. Please accept my apology? Yesss she did. Thanks natasya for give me second chance. And today was a meaningful day for me. Much love, Yasrani Sofyan.